Hogs and Pigs - Final Estimates
This bulletin presents final estimates, including revisions made by the Agricultural Statistics Board (ASB), for the production years 1998 through 2002. Inventory, market hogs, breeding herd, and pig crops were published during calendar years 1998-2002 in periodic ASB reports. Data included in this publication provide a historic record and a benchmark for current estimates. The number of livestock operations and inventory by size groups will be published in Livestock Operations - Final Estimates 1998-2002, Statistical Bulletin 1002. Inventory values and value per head will be published in the Meat Animals, PDI - Final Estimates 1998-2002, Statistical Bulletin No. 995.
- SB1035 Hogs and Pigs-Final Estimates, 2008-2012 [ Text | PDF | ZIP]
- SB1020 Hogs and Pigs-Final Estimates, 2003-2007 [ Text | PDF | ZIP]
- SB986 Hogs and Pigs-Final Estimates, 1998-2002 [ Text | PDF | ZIP]
- SB951 Hogs and Pigs-Final Estimates, 1993-1997 [ Text | PDF ]
- SB904 Hogs and Pigs-Final Estimates, 1988-1992 [ Text ]